|
Can I vent for a second?

Well I'm going to anyway.

Ok, looking at the circumstances of America right now you would think that it would be a sobering moment for many people. This should be a time that would cause us to reflect, scale back, change our constant craving for instant gratification, right?
The postman came in today and asked me how I was doing. I said I'm actually exhausted because I'm working teo jobs trying to pay off some debt. He said well one day when you win the lottery everything will be cool. I'm thinking in my head why are we always waiting for the big break or the responsiblity to fall upon somebody else? If we want to save money well then work another job, stop spending so much, don't buy a new flashy car!!!!! The irresposibilty of the generation before us is so evident in what we see today. That is myu vent for the day, thanks for listening

1 comments:

Gretchen Fagan said...

Vent away my dear. I feel the same way!