|
I feel the Lord awakening this heart of stone. I sense the little flame that has been a light ember being stoked a fresh again. Isn't it amazing how the Lord can just speak to us in an instant? I'm starting to see some puzzle pieces fall into place in this season of my life. As I sat down for coffee with a new friend last night and we spoke about womens struggles and ministry joy just leapt in my bones. God has made me for this! How is it that we can get in the way of what God so longs to do through us? It blows my mind how my biggest obsticle can be the idolization of self and not so much in how great I think I am but more so getting caught up with how inadequate I feel so often. Either way we think of ourselves we are thinking of ourselves! Humility is not flogging ourselves again and again but it is the absence of self. Our thoughts are not of whether we look important or stupid, but what does God desire to do? Rely on God grace today. You are greatly lovely by your Father.

0 comments: